Come and make something we will all regret.
The event is fairly self explanatory. Hardware projects encouraged.
This is an independently organized event, hosted with the support of the Noisebridge community & our friends at Sudo Room / Mozilla. Please feel free to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments.
Be inspired, as we were, by the terrible and strange creations at the original (NYC) Stupid Hackathon.
We have a Facebook group! Wow.
Noisebridge's anti-harassment policy will, of course, be in full effect for the duration of the hackathon. Noisebridge's community standards also provide useful guidelines one would do well to mind. Be excellent to each other.
Saturday, May 9th, 2015
- [ 12pm - 2pm: Pre-party @ Noisebridge -- GODWAFFLE NOISE PANCAKES ]
- 2pm - 2:30pm: Hackathon kickoff! @ Noisebridge
- 2:30pm - 11:59pm: "Hacking"! (See 'Locations' for site schedules)
- 3pm - 5pm: Sponsor API tech talks @ Noisebridge
Sunday, May 10th, 2015
- 12am - 2pm: "Hacking"! (See 'Locations' for site schedules)
- 3pm - 5pm: Hackathon presentations at the Roxie!
Everyone is eligible.
There are no submission requirements.